WiFi Scanner tool doesn’t discover any networks.
I searched for a solution without success. I use a Linksys WRT1900AC router with openwrt and a Spectrum furnished cable modem. My Fing Box is connected to the router and I am using Fing Desktop v2.5.1 with Windows 10. The WiFi Scanner Tool doesn’t find any access points nor channel connections. It shows it’s scanning but it doesn’t even list my network. Is there a setting on the modem or router blocking it? My phone sees other networks. Thank you.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 873 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides