Do I need to send back my fingbox.
PWTCC Member Posts: 13✭
I tried all the suggestions to troubleshoot my fingbox. It's still flashing 1 short and 1 long in red/amber. I don't have the time to mess with it any longer. Do I send it back or do I just cancel my account and trash the device?
@PWTCC, there is a larger outage Fing is in the process of addressing. This could be affecting your Fingbox. See this thread for details... https://community.fing.com/discussion/comment/27386#Comment_27386
I am also tagging @Robin from Fing for visibility into your issue.Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...0
[Deleted User] Posts: 0The user and all related content has been deleted.0
This discussion has been closed.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides