And the hits just keep on coming...
... The latest being "Simjacking" : a vulnerability that apparently affects almost any device with a SIM card.
If there is a plus to this is that the hackers are not overtly bothered by your location, and TelCos are working to block these messages.
That days, here we are, in 2019, and functionality from a decade ago is alive and well and causing grief and heartache.
On a side note, I for one, had no idea SIM cards could run have applications!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 927 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 865 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides