How do I set the schedule for automated speed tests

Crispy
Crispy Member Posts: 18
10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic
I used to be able to set a schedule for automated speed tests, up to 6 times per day, but I cant find it now.
where is the scheduler located?

Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Crispy
    Check this link with heading: "How to Schedule Internet Speed Tests"
    Link: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/internet-speed/
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Crispy
  • Crispy
    Crispy Member Posts: 18
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic
    Thanks Robin. A slight improvement to that page would be to link the "Fingbox dashboard" phrase to a page which explains what that is and how to get there. Once I figured that out, the rest was plain sailing. But getting to the "Fingbox dashboard" wasnt intuitive.
    As far as I can see it is only accessible via the Fing app and not when logged in to my Fing account online. Is that right? 
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Crispy said:
    Thanks Robin. A slight improvement to that page would be to link the "Fingbox dashboard" phrase to a page which explains what that is and how to get there. Once I figured that out, the rest was plain sailing. But getting to the "Fingbox dashboard" wasnt intuitive.
    As far as I can see it is only accessible via the Fing app and not when logged in to my Fing account online. Is that right? 
    Thats right, its only accessible via Fing app. And Thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely pass this on to our Product and Development team. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!