Fing Desktop 2.5.1 does not report connection speed anymore

Pop
Pop Member Posts: 8
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
I run fing desktop on my workstation class PC. It is running Windows 10 pro for workstations. After installing version 2.5.1, fing desktop no longer reports the connection speed correctly. On the right side of the fing home screen it says: "Connected via Ethernet at {rate}". Under the previous release (2.4.1) the connection speed was reported correctly at 10 Gbit.
The reporting of the connection speed of the Ethernet adapter is still correct:
YOUR CURRENT NETWORK
Local network
10 Gbit Ethernet

This is just one of many issues that I have with 2.5.1. I am a premium member with a fingbox but would pay to get 2.4.1 of fing desktop back.

Johannes

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Pop
    This is a small UI bug and it has been resolved with new version which will be released in few weeks. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Pop
    Pop Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    This is still not fixed. I am at 2.6.0 now and the home screen still reports:
    Z440 WORKSTATION
    Connected via Ethernet at
    No connection speed is displayed. This used to work fine several releases ago.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Pop said:
    This is still not fixed. I am at 2.6.0 now and the home screen still reports:
    Z440 WORKSTATION
    Connected via Ethernet at
    No connection speed is displayed. This used to work fine several releases ago.
    This is already fixed on your new version which will be releasing in coming weeks. Once the upgrade is released, please update and then check. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!