Why can’t I find in the apps, the notifications I am getting on my phone?
I been having some wifi problems and so I set state change alerts to a number of devices. I get notices on my phone whenever one of the devices leaves or comes back on the network. But if I click on the notice it takes me to the app, but just to whatever page i was on before. And when I go to the notifications section of the app it is empty, even after getting 20 alerts on my phone. Anyone knows whats up with this?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides