How do I setup remote network monitoring?
I am road testing Fing for monitoring a remote network. I manage the IT infrastructure for a fraternity house 300 miles from my home. I am looking for a tool that will give me more detail than I currently have access to. I get notifications from the 5 residents of wifi issues. They generally do not provide much detail. I have played with the Fing desktop on my home network and like what I see. Is my best option putting a PC in the house and remoting into it?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides