After opening the Fing Desktop and then clicking the little lightening bolt at the top of the page,

cgreene
cgreene Member Posts: 1
a new screen opens saying Your True Internet Performance. Below that it shows Spectrum as current and Comcast Business as home. Does this mean that I have Comcast Business as an internet provider as well as Spectrum? I was expecting the Spectrum reference but wasn't aware of the Comcast Business. Thanks

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,804
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @cgreene, did you mean the web version?  The Fing desktop is a stand alone program and has an outage detection with a lightening bolt but that's over to the far left.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin_from_Fing
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    cgreene said:
    a new screen opens saying Your True Internet Performance. Below that it shows Spectrum as current and Comcast Business as home. Does this mean that I have Comcast Business as an internet provider as well as Spectrum? I was expecting the Spectrum reference but wasn't aware of the Comcast Business. Thanks
    I believe you are referring to this page: https://app.fing.com/internet
    which shows the current network you are on and the network you have set up as home network. It may be that you have set up the wrong network as your home network and from the current network, you will see an option that will say: 'Set netowrk_name in location_name as Home'. You can click on it to update the Home network.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!