Restore adfree subscription on second iphone

Direwolfnj
Direwolfnj Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Comment
Hi I bought the adfree subscription for several years and it did work well. Recently I got a new iphone and try to install Fing App. I am using the same apple id and fing id. Also I can see my adfree subscription under apple account. But after I start the fing app, I couldn't find the option to restore the adfree subsciption (only premium subsciption). The fing app on my only phone still work well. My question is: how to activate adfree on my second phone? Is this subscription only for one device? Thank you. 
Tagged:

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,709
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Direwolfnj, let me tag @Robin and @Ciaran from Fing to see if they can help you sort your issue out.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,882
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc
    @Direwolfnj The restore purchase button helps to recover your purchases and you can find this button under App settings. You can find this by clicking on Avatar icon and then click on “Try for Free” and then if you scroll down you will find the “Restore” button. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Direwolfnj
    Direwolfnj Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Robin. Thank you for the reply, I did try the restore option already. The first, on my new iphone, there is no adfree subscription option under try for free Avatar, only premium subscription; the second, i tried restore any way and it response withe a error message. Seems it is not working on my second phone.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,882
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Direwolfnj
    As I can see from your account, your ads-free subscription is active. To update you, ads-free subscription works on same device on which it is purchased. It cant be used on another device even though you are signed in with same account. Can you confirm if you are signing in to same device or not?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!