How do I change the home (monitored) network in Fing Desktop?
Anyone know how to achieve this ?
I initially installed and first ran Fing desktop MacOS while attached to the 5GHz version same the same network as my Fingbox and subsequently uninstalled the app when the two network maps were not unified between Android & MacOS.
Having reinstalled Fing desktop after the release of the new Android app Fing desktop, which does unify now, two things are occuring:
1) The Fing desktop is throwing up loads of errors: N001-N006-N009-N0041 regardless of which home network I connect to, including ones that are valid and functional in the Android app even though all network gateways are reachable and internet accesible on the desktop.
2) Now the Fing desktop home monitored network is available from the Android app I'd like to assign this to a network different from that originally scanned when first booting on install a while back.
Any ideas on what's up and how to perform a hard 'factory' reset of Fing desktop for want of a better term?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides