But....I have 4 cameras.

Eruke
Eruke Member Posts: 10
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Thought they would show up when scanned. What gives?

I really need to learn this app.

Tagged:

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,885
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Eruke
    Are your cameras connected to same access point as your device is connected on which Fing app is installed?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Eruke

I think I understand your question...All cams are connected to same WiFi network. It’s odd, last year all of the devices in our home that used WiFi would show up on list, now it’s only my phone and some “generic”s which I assume are our two fire sticks. My wife’s mobile, my sons mobile, my sons desktop, my wife’s laptop do not show on device list now. Also our router and modem used to show, but not anymore. And it also says that Amazon is our ISP, but it’s not, we use spectrum. Since I have you here, and I truly appreciate your time, can you also educate me on “ports” and “TCP”? In “improve your security” I click on “find open ports” then “settings” and a list of 1305 ports pop up. Is that normal?

• Eruke

@Robin can you help me out?

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,885
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Eruke said:

@Robin can you help me out?

As stated in your different post, try to disable the VPN and then check the Fing app scan results if all of your cameras are detected or not. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!