Fingbox Disconnected - Red light after reset
I have a v1 Fingbox - from the original Indiegogo campaign. About a year ago, my fingbox disconnected and displayed the pulsing orange light. After some power cycles, it was fixed.
Several days ago, same thing happened. Power cycle did not work. So, I did a full reset on my Fingbox using the rear reset button. Now, after booting up, I only get solid red lights. I tried using a different Ethernet cable and a different power supply. Neither worked.
As an aside the green Ethernet light on the fingbox is flashing every second or so and the amber Ethernet light on the fingbox is flashing very quickly.
Any suggestions to get it working again?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides