Fingbox v1 broke and I replaced with fingbox v2 with no green light
My fingbox v1 recently stopped working (it over heated and died). I've just bought a new fingbox v2 and plugged it into my network. The light on the fing box never goes green (just flashing blue).
I also find that that my old fing network is still listed and I cannot find a way to remove it.
Any help or pointers on how to get the new fingbox v2 working, would be greatly appreciated.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 428 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides