New macOS malware
A new macOS Malware found in the wild. Good article about it from Silver Sparrow. This one is interesting as it currently does nothing but look periodically for a payload to deploy. Goes to show you nothing is safe. Take note that it is written to also take advantage of the M1 chip as well as Intel chips.
Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 862 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides