How to select SSH app on IOS 14.4
I’ve downloaded a few CLI apps which support SSH remote sessions (Termius, Shelly and Blink) but when I try to launch an SSH session in the Fing app it says “it seems you don’t have an app to handle ‘ssh’ service. Do you want to search for one?”
Not sure why Fing isn’t detecting my SSH client apps. I tried downloading a few more but couldn’t find any that worked with the Fing.
I’m running IOS 14.4 on the iPhone SE (2020)
This seems like a killer feature as it would allow remote SSH sessions to be launched directly from the discovery results... am I missing something?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides