Green lights alternating by half

Greenman
Greenman Member Posts: 4
First Comment

My Fingbox has suddenly starting displaying an Led pattern where the lights are green and flash between alternating half circles. Is that “pulsing green”? If so I don’t know why it would say it needs to be activated because it’s been activated for years and appears fine in the app. Anyone know what might be going on?

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,804
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Greenman, spinning clockwise green means a speed test is going on.  (I am assuming you have a v1 Fingbox).  I'll ask you the obvious questions first, have you tried rebooting it?  if you did and its still doing this, have you tried a new cable?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Greenman
    Greenman Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Yes I have rebooted it. I wouldn’t call the pattern spinning - it is half a circle green/ other half off, then flips, and repeats. Haven’t tried another cable yet but I should be able to try that.

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Greenman said:

Yes I have rebooted it. I wouldn’t call the pattern spinning - it is half a circle green/ other half off, then flips, and repeats. Haven’t tried another cable yet but I should be able to try that.

Can you DM me the MAC address of the Fingbox so I can check? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!