Deleted v1 and all networks. V2 will not connect (pulsing blue)

naterutland
naterutland Member Posts: 7
First Comment Photogenic
edited February 13, 2021 in Fingbox #1
I deactivated old v1 fingbox (reset button broke and it was time to upgrade).  I finally deactivated and deleted all networks.  Cannot get the V2 activated.  Currently just getting the blue light.  Sometimes when I search in app, it says I already have a fingbox activated.  Account is [email protected] and premium.  Maybe it's saving the old fingbox in there somewhere?

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,804
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @naterutland, could you log into Fing.com and log into your Fingbox account?  See if any remnants of the old network and the old Fingbox still exist.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    naterutland
  • naterutland
    First Comment Photogenic

I deleted the fingbox and all networks in the web version. As far as I can tell, my web account is completely bare. When I pull up mobile app, my home wifi syncs up, but that's it. I've tried to erase everything & then go 'add fingbox' a few times.

The web account even has a link to add/buy a fingbox, so it seems no remnant exists. I'll try anything. Any suggestions welcome.

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,804
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @robin or @Ciaran, could one of you please look in to this activation issue?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    naterutland
  • naterutland
    First Comment Photogenic
    I went and deleted all networks in my web fing account again.  It's empty.  I'm trying a new fingbox v2, so I don't think I should need to try a reset of it.  But I can give it a shot if it'll help.  I actually sent robin and ciaran the MAC addresses of old and new fingboxes already :)  I did get a deactivation email from fing about the old device.  But it seems it's hung in there somehow.  Thanks so much. 
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc for the support. @naterutland
    I have responded to you via private mail. Please check. Thanks

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!