My Fingbox is going red for two days now, i swapped ethernet cords, and recycled power. HELP PLEASE

BitSplashBitSplash Member Posts: 1
Name Dropper
edited February 12 in Fingbox
@ciaran help my fingbox is red for 2 days solid but im typing to you on my net, it's working, but fingbox not working.
Tagged:

Answers

• OU812OU812 Member Posts: 67
    25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes
    ✭✭
    Same here, server outage issue I suspect.
  • Marto68Marto68 Member Posts: 7
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Me too, it says it isn't connected on the home page, but if you click on the 3 bar drop down it shows that it is.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,391
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi All,
    To update: Our Engineering team have confirmed that following the server issue on the 9th/10th Feb, and the subsequent work completed to resolve, we did experience an issue whereby 10-15% of Fingbox users experienced connected issues this morning. Our engineers have been working on this and it should now be resolved now. Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
    If you are still facing issue then DM me the MAC address of the Fingbox. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • kfokfo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Feb 16th 2021 fing box is still red but it seems to be working. What do I need to do?
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,391
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @kfo
    I have sent you a private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!