What to do about Open Ports
I frequently get a Fing warnings about Open ports. They usually refer to dlink or other cameras I have setup with port forwarding so I can see them online when I'm not at home.
My question is: What action should I take, if anything, when I get these Open Port warnings.
My router is an Asus GT-AC5300 with 1 Mesh addition
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 883 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides