What to do about Open Ports
I frequently get a Fing warnings about Open ports. They usually refer to dlink or other cameras I have setup with port forwarding so I can see them online when I'm not at home.
My question is: What action should I take, if anything, when I get these Open Port warnings.
My router is an Asus GT-AC5300 with 1 Mesh addition
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides