Since latest update, fing found 5 or 6 static ip's & suggests letting DHCP assign dynamic. Ran DHCP Discovery tool. It indicates
"collecting final DHCP info" for almost an hour. How long should that take? I wasn't aware of any static ip's.
I used to be fat.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 964 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 946 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides