Since latest update, fing found 5 or 6 static ip's & suggests letting DHCP assign dynamic. Ran DHCP Discovery tool. It indicates
"collecting final DHCP info" for almost an hour. How long should that take? I wasn't aware of any static ip's.
I used to be fat.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 510 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides