Does purchasing premium work across all devices with the Fing account?

Windmiller
Windmiller Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited February 1, 2021 in Fing Desktop #1
I paid for Premium on the desktop version (Windows 10), but can't access any Premium features on the Android App without subscribing to premium again!

Surely premium should be available on all devices under the same account once subscribed, or am I missing something? 

Best Answer

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Windmiller
    If you are signing in with same account then you can use Premium subscription on multiple devices. there is no limit to number of devices being added. Can you sign out and sign in again to see if you are identified as Premium or not. If not, please send me the screenshot of the main page of Fing desktop
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Windmiller
    Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the reply.
    That didn't fix it, I'm afraid. I've inboxed you a screenshot of the Fing desktop.

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the reply.
    That didn't fix it, I'm afraid. I've inboxed you a screenshot of the Fing desktop.

To investigate this, I have sent you a private mail. Please check and reply to me directly so I can guide you? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Windmiller
    Robin said:
    Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the reply.

To investigate this, I have sent you a private mail. Please check and reply to me directly so I can guide you? Thanks

• Windmiller
    Thanks Robin. 
    I've checked my inbox and there is no message. Can you please resend?