Deactivate fingbox when not connected
I have sold my Fingbox. The new owner can’t use as I haven’t deactivated. All instructions for doing this are the same but don’t relate to what is on my App. I can’t see “My Networks” or any opportunity to swipe left etc as instructed.
Please can someone help me clear the association from my network so that the new owner doesn’t ask for money back.
Thanks in eager anticipation of help
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides