Migrate to New Smartphone

DrBob625
DrBob625 Member Posts: 2
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Hi I have changed Smartphone to Samsung Galaxy S21 and reloaded the Fing App. When I sign in it starts but then forgets my Premium subscription and network discovery freezes. Please can you advise how to make it work properly again and sync network info with my desktop etc . Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @DrBob625
    Can you follow these steps and then check if the issue persists?
    1. Go in Account Storage and push RESTORE: Then perform the scan and report if it’s working
    2. If not solved, disconnected the Fingbox, wait for it to go offline in the app and then perform the scan
    3. If not solved, try to scan another network and see if it works
    All operations needs to be done while being connected to the Fing account
    IMPORTANT: Account storage must display state OK
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • DrBob625
    DrBob625 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    My question is about Fing App not working on a Samsung S21, not about Fingbox.  The App does not remember my Premium status, and is freezes on network discovery.  Previously was OK. It works OK on a Windows 10 Desktop.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @DrBob625
    I have sent you a private message to address your query, please reply to my message directly so I can guide you. thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!