Lifetime Subscription

Hunt4868
Hunt4868 Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited January 29, 2021 in Fing App #1

How do I get my lifetime backer subscription restored?

bolandt89

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hunt4868 said:

How do I get my lifetime backer subscription restored?

Can you explain what that is? We have no lifetime backer subscription as far we know. We only have a Fing premium subscription which we launched recently.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • rpg4322
    rpg4322 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Original backers received many of the features you are now charging extra for. For example intruder alert.

Don't remember you stating that there's features would become premium at a later date.

Hunt4868
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    rpg4322 said:

Original backers received many of the features you are now charging extra for. For example intruder alert.

Don't remember you stating that there's features would become premium at a later date.

To confirm, no tools/functionality have been removed from Fingbox , e.g. Digital Presence, vulnerability tool etc. Fingbox users do not need to have a Premium to access these (as it is part of the initial Fingbox offering). Regarding Premium, the current Premium offering will be particularily beneficial to Fing Mobile App & Fing Desktop Users (though there are benefits to Fingbox users also). Going forward we will be adding additional Fingbox Premium features for users, that will require a Fing Premium Subscription to access.
    As mentioned, no Fingbox tools have been blocked/removed for Fingbox users. The feature you are referring to relates to Fing desktop and not for Fingbox.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • rpg4322
    rpg4322 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Hunt4868
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Hi @Hunt4868 @rpg4322
    As stated before multiple times, I will reclarify the same thing. When we first released the Fingbox there were no subscription fees and we added more features to it and still we didn't charge any subscription. All users are still able to enjoy original features without any subscription. We have introduced Fing Premium for all the new features which will be adding to Fing App, Fing desktop and Fingbox. Regarding Premium, the current Premium offering will be particularily beneficial to Fing Mobile App & Fing Desktop Users (though there are benefits to Fingbox users also). Going forward we will be adding additional Fingbox Premium features for users, that will require a Fing Premium Subscription to access.

Robin (Admin at Fing)