Why do some of my devices show being offline, when I can ping them without packet loss?
I have over 100 devices listed when I scan with fing desktop. A few are listed as "offline" and I know they are not, because I can ping them without packet loss. After that test, they are still listed as "offline" upon refresh of the list. Why is this happening? Thanks.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 861 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides