Wi-Fi attack detected
I’ve been getting the notification “wifi attack detected” from Fing a dozen or more times this evening - never seen it before - and can’t find any assistance within the Fing app about what this is and/or suggestions what to do at all about the issue on the Forum.
The MAC address of the attacking node is the same in each alert, my ideas what to do about this?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides