Wi-Fi attack detected
I’ve been getting the notification “wifi attack detected” from Fing a dozen or more times this evening - never seen it before - and can’t find any assistance within the Fing app about what this is and/or suggestions what to do at all about the issue on the Forum.
The MAC address of the attacking node is the same in each alert, my ideas what to do about this?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 510 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides