Yearly fee

TUMAS
TUMAS Member Posts: 12
Photogenic First Comment
Hi there, 

If you buy the fingbox do you still need to pay a yearly fee like it currently is if you dont have the fingbox?

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    TUMAS said:
    Hi there, 

If you buy the fingbox do you still need to pay a yearly fee like it currently is if you dont have the fingbox?
    If you buy Fingbox, there is no annual fees for that. Can you show me where did you see that? We have a separate Fing premium subscription that unlocks premium features for all Fing products: Fing app, Fing desktop and in future for Fingbox as well.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • TUMAS
    TUMAS Member Posts: 12
    Photogenic First Comment
    I don't have the fing box just the app. But you will need to pay a yearly subscription for premium. If you get the Fingbox do you have to pay a yearly payment or since you have the box you have lifetime?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    TUMAS said:
    I don't have the fing box just the app. But you will need to pay a yearly subscription for premium. If you get the Fingbox do you have to pay a yearly payment or since you have the box you have lifetime?
    If you have Fing app or Fingbox, you don't need to pay for yearly subscription unless you want to use premium features on the app or Fingbox. The premium features will only get unlocked if you have a premium subscription otherwise Fing app and Fing desktop can be used as it is.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!