To move your Fingbox to a new network, follow these simple steps:
- Locate the network name in the middle of the top bar of the screen – click on the drop-down arrow next to this.
- This will take you through to the My Networks screen which contains a list of all your networks.
- Swipe left on the Network with the Fingbox on it and click on the Deactivate that appears. This will remove the network you have already configured, freeing up Fingbox to be assigned to a new network.
- After you have deactivated the Fingbox, you will be able to connect the box to the new network you’d like it to be on.
- Just connect it to the new network you’d like to monitor and complete the onboarding steps again!