Revise my Fingbox account

Disconnection
Disconnection Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic
edited January 28, 2021 in Fingbox #1
Hi,
I had a fingbox but quite a long time I lost it under my bed. Now I regain it with happiness but the account wasn't the right one I thought it is. Would you please help with it? I had emailed the related info. to the address, [email protected]
Any info. you need please let me know, and thank you for your assistance.

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Disconnection
    I have not received any of your email but I have created a support ticket for you to address this query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Disconnection
    First Comment Photogenic
    HI, Robin
    DId I just post my MAC Address here?

• Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    HI, Robin
    DId I just post my MAC Address here?

No, I dont see any MAC here. I would advise replying to your email where I have sent my message. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Disconnection
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 25, 2021 #5
    Hi. Robin 
    I'm sorry that I don't know why my email cannot be sent via Hotmail, can I provide another email address for stop continuously frustrated by the email sent things? I want these things to be done by today because I am done with the chaos. Thank you for your help and understanding.
    I could send you via gmail instead.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Hi. Robin 
    I'm sorry that I don't know why my email cannot be sent via Hotmail, can I provide another email address for stop continuously frustrated by the email sent things? I want these things to be done by today because I am done with the chaos. Thank you for your help and understanding.
    I could send you via gmail instead.
    I have replied to you via your support ticket. Can you check and reply there? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)