Fing app crashes when trying to close open ports
I’ve been using my fing device and app happily for around 18 months or so. However, for the last month or so, the app now crashes every time I press on “Close Ports” without fail, leaving me with a stress inducing slow build up of open ports!
I’m a premium customer too so it shouldn’t be a paywall issue either.
Reinstalling the app hasn’t worked, so any help would be greatly appreciate, preferably in idiot proof terms.
Thanks very much in advance
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 861 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides