Not found but on the list on fing app
I just recently purchased a uesed Fingbox from ebay and when I go to add it to my account it keeps saying. "Fingbox not found, please make sure you are connected to the same Wi-Fi your Fingbox is plugged into." But I am connected to the same network/Wi-Fi my Fingbox is on, I can see the Fingbox IP address in my router and the light is slowly pulsing green on the Fingbox. So im confused, why is the app not discovering the Fingbox? if I run a regular scan in the Fing app, it even shows up in the list of devices, but it wont add it to my account!
If someone coud help me that would me great!
Thanks / Hyun
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 540 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides