2 Gateway Addresses-- Man in Middle Attack?

I have strong reason to believe that I either have cloned network or Man in the Middle Attack.  I am "ok" "pretty knowledgeable" but not an IT administrator.  I am on Fing, Using Nord VPN , on Asus Router.  Fing showing me two Gateway Addresses, is that unusual?  Just concerned/nervous
Thanks
Dumb Dan

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,885
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks for the post. I am sure our moderators can advice you. Any guidance @Marc @Pixel
    Thanks

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,714
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @DumbDan, can you screenshot what your seeing in Fing?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Pixel
  • Cheezhat
    Cheezhat Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Maybe you made a virtual access point, I doubt two gateways would even work, possible you have a modem and a router connected together. Then you would need to subnet them 192.168.1.1 the router with internet is the gateway other things need to use that gateway to get internet so if you have a modem that is 192.168.0.1 then the router is 192.168.1.1 would need to set the default gateway of the192.168.1.1 to 192.168.0.1 so it routes through the other one, default gateway's default is usually same as it's up address but with multiple devices you would need to tell the device to route to the MAIN default gateway or no internet.

• Cheezhat
    Cheezhat Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Subnet was wrong term sorry. I think I said enough hopefully it helps