Cannot save changes

Professor
Professor Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic
I changed the icon of a device, but I cannot save. There's no reaction on the button "save".
Tagged:
kalmdown

Answers

  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Professor said:
    I changed the icon of a device, but I cannot save. There's no reaction on the button "save".
    Can you share screenshot of the steps you are following? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Professor
    Professor Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Robin said:
    Professor said:
    I changed the icon of a device, but I cannot save. There's no reaction on the button "save".
    Can you share screenshot of the steps you are following? Thanks
    absolutely strange....  2 mins after writing my post - it works. No idea, what I did wrong. thanks
    Robin_from_Fing
  • kalmdown
    kalmdown Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 6, 2021 #4
    I am having the same problem. 
    - Tried to rename a device and the Save button did not respond, but cancel did.
    - Tried creating a network. Same thing; Save did not respond but Cancel did. 
    Fing 11.2.0 on iOS 14.5.1
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    kalmdown said:
    I am having the same problem. 
    - Tried to rename a device and the Save button did not respond, but cancel did.
    - Tried creating a network. Same thing; Save did not respond but Cancel did. 
    Fing 11.2.0 on iOS 14.5.1
    Can you share a short video or screenshot and DM it to me so I can investigate? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!