Speedtest with Gig1 fibre
why does the Fingbox seemingly fail to measure my Gigabit broadband connection correctly? All the other speed tests I’ve tried show speeds around the 970mbps mark, but the mLabs test rarely gets above 100mbps.
My Fingbox shows firmware version 1.14.20.
Any help much appreciated.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides