Fing Box Dead - unresponsive to power

Busta999
Busta999 Member Posts: 12
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
Hi, the Fing Box I have put in my 95 year mothers house so I can keep an eye on her system has died completely.

It actually become unresponsive a few months ago, but only yesterday was I able to get into my Mother's house, three weeks after her Covid Shot.

It is dead and unresponsive.

Is there a power on process with a reset that will restore it or do these just have a 1 year life span?

Best Answer

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Busta999
    I have sent you a personal message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Busta999
    Busta999 Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Ok so it appears to have just over a 2 yr lifespan. The warranty would have kicked in if I had been able to get to my elderly mother early last year, but had to wait until she had the vaccine, and now the warranty has expired.

Fing know exactly when it it died, and they know it died under warranty, it is just I could not actually check it until now.

So Fing Basic costs £50 a year to get the Fing Box 

Disappointed, I had thought Fing were better than this.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Busta999
    I have followed up with you via private mail. Please check your private mail for update. Thanks'
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
This discussion has been closed.