Fingbox disconnected

ecross
ecross Member, Beta Tester Posts: 8
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
I have the original Fingbox and been using it for maybe a couple of years now. All of a sudden there is a pulsing LED. I unplugged the fingbox temporarily for a few seconds and plugged it back in but the problem persists. When I go into the Fingbox app on my iPhone, under the Home tab, it shows my Fingbox disconnected.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @ecross
    I have sent you a personal message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ecross
    Hi Robin, I got your message and I replied. 
  • ecross
    Hi Robin, I have made a few replies but I haven't heard back from you since the problem started.

I'm still having an issue with the Fingbox. Typically, when the Internet is restored after having no Internet connection, the Fingbox goes back online. However, the Fingbox has been pulsing orange/red ever since the issue started.  All of the other devices I have on the network have no problem with the Internet. I have also tried two different network cables as you suggested. The LED lights on the back of the Fingbox blink when the network cable is plugged in.  I am looking forward to hearing from you or anybody that can help me solve this problem.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Apologies for delay in responding. I have replied to you now. Please check. thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!