Restore failed!

Restore failed!

If you are having troubles restoring a purchase...

• In the App Store, make sure you are using

the same account you used to perform the

purchase.

I DO NOT USE THE SAME ACCOUNT, PLEASE HELP

Tagged:

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,477
    2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @hahoo
    Can you please explain the issue in detail so I can guide you? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • hahoohahoo Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    In the android mobile fing app, I need to restore my premium subscription but the email that I used for premium is different from that I have in App Store, please advise.
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,081
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    You can log into your Fing Account with the same email address whether on Apple or Android devices. However, as you mention Appstore, are you using an Apple Relay ID email to log into your Fing account associated with your Fing Premium subscription? If you are unsure, we can email you privately to troubleshoot this with you to determine & help find a solution for you? Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • hahoohahoo Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    please email me privately to troubleshoot and solve the issue that my ID email to log into my Fing account associated with my Fing Premium subscription is different than ID email to log into https://play.google.com/store/.
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,477
    2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @hahoo
    I have sent you a private message. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!