Device Icons Not Showing in Dark Mode
As a partially sighted person, a picture definitely saves a thousand words. So having logos and device Icons is great.
Unfortunately though, when in dark mode, which is best for my eyes, many of the dark icons and logos merge with the background colour.
Would it please be possible to just perhaps 1 pixel thick outline them with the normal background colour. This would enable them to appear in dark mode, whilst not affecting normal mode.
Thanks and kind regards,
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides