Where to buy Fingbox?

Horatio
Horatio Member Posts: 9
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
I was considering buying a new Fingbox (V2). The "Fingbox Store" on www.fing.com is linked to Amazon (Germany) - which advised me that the product is out of stock and it is unknown when it will be available again. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    Horatio said:
    I was considering buying a new Fingbox (V2). The "Fingbox Store" on www.fing.com is linked to Amazon (Germany) - which advised me that the product is out of stock and it is unknown when it will be available again. Any suggestions?
    Hi Horatio
    Currently, Fingbox is out of stock on Amazon and it is the only place where Fingbox can be purchased from. We are getting in touch with Amazon to sort this out and it will be available in few days. I hope it helps.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Horatio

Answers

• andreacorsi
    andreacorsi Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    @Robin still unavailable (Amazon.it).  :'(
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin

Thank you for your interest in Fingbox.

Due to Brexit, our current Fingbox availability on Amazon EU is appearing out of stock. We are awaiting stock to be transferred from the UK to EU mainland.

In the meantime, you can still purchase Fingbox from www.Newegg.com. Alternatively, you can wait until our Amazon EU marketplace are restocked (at this stage, we do not have a specific date of when this will be, but anticipate that Amazon EU will be restocked within 3 weeks, however, we are awaiting on Amazon for more information).

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • andreacorsi
    andreacorsi Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Robin said:

Thank you for your interest in Fingbox.

Due to Brexit, our current Fingbox availability on Amazon EU is appearing out of stock. We are awaiting stock to be transferred from the UK to EU mainland.

In the meantime, you can still purchase Fingbox from www.Newegg.com. Alternatively, you can wait until our Amazon EU marketplace are restocked (at this stage, we do not have a specific date of when this will be, but anticipate that Amazon EU will be restocked within 3 weeks, however, we are awaiting on Amazon for more information).

Oh. Wow. 💔🇬🇧
  • bgz
    bgz Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Still unavailable (Amazon Spain). 

Not sure about the disadvantages buying at Newegg from U.K or Turkey (extra costs, different plugs, etc...).

Any news about Amazon?