Fingbox interfering with CS:GO traffic in UDMP network
Our Fing box seams to interfere with CS:GO outbound traffic resulting in “stalling” frames.
Infrastructure consists of Unifi UDMP-gateway recently updated to sw-release 1.8.3. If this update causes the issue or a recent Fing update is unknown.
CS:GO issue solved by removing Fing box from network.
Until eventuel explanation is known, Fing box and Fing service will remain unused. Sorry Fing!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides