Getting too hot to work - RMA?
Purchased a Fingbox July of 2019 off of Amazon and it is getting so hot it is disconnecting from the network. If I power it off it can reconnect but then fails and goes off again. It is almost burning to the touch and makes the desk under it SUPER hot. Is there something to be done or is this an RMA issue?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides