Ghost from the past on my network, scary!
Yesterday after a long day of network cleaning (upgrading my router vpn software and a lot of IP reassigning), a new device alert appeared in Fing, showing a Galaxy Phone properly connected. My problem is that we live in a very isolated area where it is impossible to come close enough to our network without us noticing (unless we talk about special ops). Second problem is we do not own any such device. Third point is that I only gave access once to a Galaxy phone long ago. Is it possible that this device Is a ghost hidden in my Fing box memory ? If not what ?
- 4.8K All Categories
- 2.5K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 907 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 98 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 36 Network Infrastructure
- 4.3K Ask about Fing
- 384 Fing Account Change Request
- 837 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 460 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides