Monthly Internet Performance Report format

Dalek
Dalek Member Posts: 61
25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
✭✭✭

The pre-paywall version of the Monthly Internet Performance Report used a column and row format to display both Daily Statistics and individual Speedtests. It displayed data in a concise, easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to compare format.

The post-paywall Premium subscription version uses a line of text for each piece of data. The data is displayed in a large, cumbersome, difficult to compare manner. The report email is littered with repeated lines of redundant text.

It would make me quite happy to see the original format brought back. This would make the data much easier to read, understand, and compare.

It would also make the email much smaller while not compromising any of the data in the report.

Please bring back the pre-paywall version (format) of the Monthly Internet Performance Report.

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    edited December 22, 2020 #2
    Thanks for the feedback @Dalek
    As stated before in many posts, we have updated the format of these performance reports to include much information possible. We also listened to our users feedback and got back the complete performance report. For your current feedback I can pass on the feedback to our developers for review and if somethings will change maybe in future we will let all users know. Have a merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Dalek
    Dalek Member Posts: 61
    25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭

Robin, I agree there is a lot of information contained in the report.

My request was about the way the data is displayed. Using the previous column and row display method made it easier to understand the data compared to the current display method of a line of text for each data item.

I hope the developers will see my request as an improvement and consider implementing it.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all the best in 2021 to the entire Fing Community.

• Ciaran
    Ciaran Administrator Posts: 1,180
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Dalek, thank you for your feedback. We will certainly pass on your feedback to our product team for consideration moving forward. Thanks again & I hope you and yours stay safe & have a great Christmas & New Year.
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)