(1)How do you change the vendor for a device? (2)How do you add an equipment type category?
I have number of antenna's in my network made by Ubiquiti. They run a Linux OS. When I scan my network devices, they show up as "Samsung/Android". I would like to change the vendor to Ubiquiti and I would like to have "Antenna" as an equipment type category, but I can't see how to add that. Also, all Ubiquiti devices run Linux and that doesn't seem to be an option to choose. How do I do that?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 426 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides