Account Corruption Error

Muddy
Muddy Member Posts: 6
Photogenic First Comment
edited December 16, 2020 in Fing App #1

When I open the app I keep getting notification at the bottom of my iPhone that says “Fing account corrupt fix ongoing”.

i’ve been getting this for about two weeks now And the app is not working right

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Muddy

I understand you are seeing the following message 'Fing Account corruption detected, automatic fix ongoing...'.

​This happens if the data we have in our system is inconsistent with the data on the mobile. When this happens, the Fing App tries to adjust it on the mobile, but sometimes this doesn't work.

To resolve this, please go to:

- 'Accounts & Settings' display (by clicking on the icon/avatar from the bottom tab)

- Click on 'Account storage'

- Click 'Restore'

This should clear data from the mobile and re-downloads everything and should resolve this issue.

Also, If you remove the old networks from the list and then run the scan again, it will solve the issue.

To delete the network from the Fing App, please follow these steps:

• Sign in to Fing App and from the Home tab, click on "All Networks"

• This will take you through to the All Networks screen which contains a list of all your networks.

• Swipe left on the Network or long tap on the network and then click on the Delete that appears. This will remove the network you have already configured.

• Go to 'Accounts & Settings' display(by clicking on the icon/avatar from the bottom tab)

• Click on 'Account storage' 

• Click 'Synchronize' 

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!