Devices keeps disconnecting.
I have a SlingBox Solo streaming device that is hard wired to the Ethernet port on a Linksys WRT1900AC router and it keeps disconnecting. It is assigned a static ip address and uses port forwarding to avoid network problems. Fing as well as Linksys app both show the device as active and it is able to get a ping and trace route. Fing also shows the device is online and has been for over 2 weeks however the SlinBox app reports the device is not connected. A reboot of the SlingBox does put it back on line. Any thoughts?? By the way, Sling Media has announced it is out of business and no longer supporting its devices.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides