Find hidden camera is Premium

ErnieBernie
ErnieBernie SwedenMember Posts: 41
10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Anniversary
✭✭

Hi there. Understood that Fingbox owners don’t have to upgrade to Premium however when I click on “find hidden cameras “ it requires Premium. I know I don’t have to worry about hidden cameras at my home but stil I wonder. Does my Fingbox status only function inside my home? What I mean is if I want to use the Fingapp for example during a trip or hotel stay do I still have to go premium? Thanks.

ps iPhone 6s iOS 14.2

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,766
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @ErnieBernie
    The standard features of Fing app like device scanning and Ping, traceroute is still available to all users. All the new features which are being added to Fing app, Fing desktop are part of Premium services. You can still scan any new network with your fing app.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Lonewolf
  • ErnieBernie
    ErnieBernie SwedenMember Posts: 41
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭

Hi Robin. Thanks for your reply. I was under the impression that those who had purchased the Fingbox would automatically have access to all features, old and new, anywhere and all the time but that is not the case.

KrejarDayJob
  • Vaibhav
    Vaibhav Member Posts: 0

Hi, I am having doubt from past few month. Somebody is watching me like hidden camera. I try to find out but unable to see any of device then I install fing app. I find one device which is connected to my wifi router but device name was invisible. In display it showing only bonjury name android device is connected. Please help me to resolve my problem. It's urgent.

Thanks