fingbox qactivation

mavric
mavric Member Posts: 3
First Comment
the fingbox does not go to green when powered up it goes white then bkue flashing 

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,666
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mavric..  is this there first time you have used it?  Has it been working and now you see this light pattern?  This link will take you to Fings official light guide.  See if any of them fit the pattern you are seeing...  https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/led-light-guide/
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • mavric
    First Comment
    the blue light is flashing but when I repower to get the green light to register it goes straight back to the flashing blue light and the app can not detect it
  • mavric
    First Comment
    this the first time I have used it I bought it of ebay
  • Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It’s possible it may still be registered to its previous owner. Fing support can generally help in this situation. I am tagging @Ciaran for further guidance.

• Ciaran
    Ciaran Administrator Posts: 1,180
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Marc, the blue light indicates that it is connected to an account. I imagine it is still connected to the previous owner. I will send you a private mail to trouble shoot further. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)

• Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mavric , I believe @Ciaran meant he’s sending you the private email. Not that I have any issues receiving emails from Ciaran... 😉