Internet Speed Test: wrong Speed and Location
Dear Fing Box Team,
The internet test with Fing box is not correct. It shows roughly 300 Mbps, but I have 500 Mbps (proven with other measurement tools). Second it shows Milan, IT. Though location is Switzenand. Looks like it measures something else than my ISP which is Swisscom.
As it is a integral part and idea of Fing box, this must work correct.
who can help or had similar issues?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 862 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides