I can’t make out the notifications I am getting. Can someone tell me what it is/means?
When I pull up Fing app and run scan, i will get a notification saying something like “conflict synchronize snap shot”. Problem is it disappears too quickly for me to read it, and when I run it again it doesn’t pop up. I have even closed app and run. Nothing. It only happens right when I first log on. Any thoughts?
Security is a false state of reality
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 540 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides