I can’t make out the notifications I am getting. Can someone tell me what it is/means?

Wamparythm
Wamparythm Member Posts: 34
10 Comments Photogenic
When I pull up Fing app and run scan, i will get a notification saying something like “conflict synchronize snap shot”. Problem is it disappears too quickly for me to read it, and when I run it again it doesn’t pop up. I have even closed app and run. Nothing. It only happens right when I first log on. Any thoughts?
Security is a false state of reality

Best Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    When I pull up Fing app and run scan, i will get a notification saying something like “conflict synchronize snap shot”. Problem is it disappears too quickly for me to read it, and when I run it again it doesn’t pop up. I have even closed app and run. Nothing. It only happens right when I first log on. Any thoughts?
    The Fing app tries to read your account data and then synchronize to Fing app. If there is a little delay or App is taking time then the error may appear but if it goes away then it means it was able to synchronize the data correctly. 
    Wamparythm
  • Wamparythm
    10 Comments Photogenic
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Thanks thanks Robin.
    Robin_from_Fing

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,666
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wamparythm, almost sounds like there is a database synch issue.  I’m tagging the Fing folks to see if they can help solve it for you.  @Ciaran, could you advise?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Wamparythm
  • Wamparythm
    10 Comments Photogenic
    Thank you Marc. I have another question but it is off topic, so, I will post it separately.